Jun 10, 2013

Duality is a great read.  The chemistry with Cordelia and Sol is magical.  Cordelia and her inner struggles with herself being good or evil are almost as real as most people’s struggles in daily life.  ER makes them believable.  I was really pulled into this book right from the start.  Sol seems to be the most caring of men when it comes to Cordelia.  He wants to help her with her struggles and also make her stronger.  She is complete with Sol.
  I don’t usually read a lot of Urban Fantasy, they can really lose you in their stories by being a little bit too far-fetched.  ER kept the book on a level you could relate too.  I understand its fantasy, but for me it seemed close to real.  I would highly recommend this book to anyone, It was a wonderful read. 
 Awesome Job ER Pierce!!  I can honestly say I will be so excited to see what happens next.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely review, sweets <3 I appreciate the support so much! BTW - Love the site! Very festive and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete