Jun 10, 2013

Mateo and Roni; what a chemistry they have together.  I was hooked by the end of the first chapter of this book.  Roni and Mateo are past lovers; because of the lives they lead, they had to part ways.  Roni is an undercover cop, and Mateo? Well, let’s just say he is a wanted man.  Roni is on a mission to bring down some bad guys when Mateo sees her again. Will her cover be blown? Once Mateo sees Roni again he knows he can’t keep his hands off her.  He doesn’t want to lose her again but the feelings they had in the past for each other erupt again as they rekindle the relationship.  They both know that because of their jobs they can’t be together.  Will their love last or will it end again for a second time?  

I thoroughly enjoy this story.  It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. The sex scenes in this book were more than hot; shall we say explosive? I would for sure!!  This book will definitely be on my favorites list to be read more than once.




No comments:

Post a Comment